Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Click below for PPG online meeting dates for 2021
Patient Group Documents
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 11 - Summer 2020.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 10 - Spring 2020.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 9 - Winter 2019.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 8 - Autumn 2019.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 7 - Summer 2019.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 6 - Spring 2019.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 5 - Winter 2018.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 4 - Autumn 2018.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 3 - Summer 2018.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 2 - Spring 2018.pdf
- VSG PPG Newsletter - Issue 1 - Winter 2017.pdf
- Minutes of Meetings
- PPG Minutes October 21.pdf
- AGM Chair Review 2020 2021.pdf
- Minutes of the PPG AGM October 2021 .pdf
- PPg Minutes September 2021.pdf
- August 21 VSG PPG Minutes.pdf
- Minutes of Zoom PPG Meeting held on Tuesday 20 July 2021 at 6.pdf
- PPG Minutes June 21.pdf
- PPG Minutes May 2021.pdf
- PPG Minutes April 2021.pdf
- VSG PPg Minutes March 2021.pdf
- VSG PPG Draft Minutes February 2021 (2).pdf
- VSG PPG January 2021 Minutes.pdf
- PPG Minutes Dec 2020.pdf
- PPG November 2020 Minutes for Circulation.pdf
- Minutes of the VSG PPG AGM 20 Oct 20.pdf
- Minutes 20 Oct 20 PPG.pdf
- PPG Minutes Sept 2020.pdf
- PPG Minutes August 2020.pdf
- PPG Minutes July 2020.pdf
- PPG Minutes Zoom Meeting held on 16 June 2020.pdf
- PPG Informal Minutes May 2020.pdf
- PPG Minutes Feb 2020.pdf
- PPG Minutes Jan 2020.pdf
- PPG Minutes - December 2019.pdf
- The Annual General Meeting of VSG PPG November 2018.docx
PPG Suggested walks around Holt and Farndon
Are you looking for some walks around Farndon? Are there parts of Farndon & Holt that you may want to get to know better, particularly for new residents.
Look no further!
Your PPG have put together some walks that all start from Farndon Village Surgery!
A Circular Walk around the Village of Tattenhall
This heritage trail has been created to commemorate the Centenary Anniversary of the Armistice, 11 November 2018.
The trail starts at the War Memorial, on the High Street.
This leaflet provides a lasting legacy which raises awareness and curiosity about local heritage and, in particular, the role of Tattenhall in The Great War, 1914-1918.
This historical trail has been produced by Tattenhall Local History. To find out more about the local history of Tattenhall visit www.tattenhallhistory.co.uk
A Circular Walk around the Mill Brook Wildlife Corridor
This circular route takes you along the important Mill Brook Wildlife Corridor as it passes through Tattenhall. Learn about local wildlife, what can be seen and what is being done to encourage nature into the heart of the local community.
This walk has been produced by Tattenhall
Summary of results of Survey done during COVID-19 pandemic
Last year, our IT Manager Nikki, undertook a survey for her final year dissertation.
The aim of the research was to collect feedback from Patients on the change of service that was offered by The Village Surgeries Group during the pandemic, what services Patients are currently making use of and the present and future preference of interaction with the Surgery.
The results of the survey can be found on the link below.
Please note there is no patient identifiable information in this presentation.