Online Prescription Ordering
With Online Prescription Ordering you can now order your repeat medication without having to drop off a paper request at a convenient time to suit you!
- To use this service you must be registered for Patient Access, if you are not yet registered please follow the link below for more information.
- You can only request repeat medication through Patient Access.
- Acute medication is for information only and you CAN'T order this online (if more is required, contact your practice).
- If you require medication early OR require a greater amount, please drop you request into the surgery as these cannot be dealth with online.
Requesting Repeat Medication on Patient Access
How to Order Your Repeat Medication Online
If you would like to request repeat medication, follow the steps below.
- Do one of the following:
- Select New request from the Medication requests section of the homepage.
- Select Repeat Medication from the dashboard, then Request medication.
- Select the + to add the medication(s) you would like to request, or use Select all medications from the right-hand panel.
All selected medications can be viewed in the right-hand panel.
- Select Next.
- Select Confirm request.
- Your prescription request has been sent.
How to view your medication requests
The Medication requests section of the homepage
The most recent (in progress) request will be displayed in the Medication requests section of the homepage. Select View all or select Repeat Medication from the dashboard to view all requests. The requests are split between:
- Your medication - current requests that are being dealt with by your practice, and other medications you can request.
- Requests - pending or historic requests that have either been accepted or rejected.
Note: You can cancel a request, if required, in the Requests section. Access Repeat Medication > Requests, select the pending request, then follow the instructions on-screen.
How to Cancel a Medication Request
You can cancel a medication request you have made through Patient Access, as long as the request is still in progress and hasn't already been accepted or rejected.
If you would like to cancel a medication request, follow the steps below. You can also view our video tutorial on how to cancel a medication request here.
The Your medications section of Repeat Medication
- Access Repeat Medication on the dashboard.
- Select Requests.
- Select the pending request in question.
- Select Cancel Request.
- Add a reason for the cancellation, then select Confirm cancellation.
The request is cancelled.